Saturday, April 9, 2011

Yes, I want to stalk Jane Austen!


Happy Saturday all!

As I'm drinking my morning coffee, and reading my favorite blogs, I came across this lovely and funny list about the top 10 reasons why we should stalk Jane Austen! (Yes, the magnificent, but dead writer!) Well, the top reason is, of course,

  • "Mr. Darcy, Mr. Knightley, and Edmund Bertram are the sexiest male protagonists of all time.  Enough said."

:) That is true, indeed! Although, Pride and Prejudice was first published in 1813, Mr. Darcy still remains one of the most fascinating and handsome characters ever written. He is so well established in our eyes as the "male prototype", that he is incomparable.

Why do you think that is?

For the complete list of "Why you should stalk Jane Austen", please click here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...