Experimenting with the lucky bamboo plant.
So, I have had 3 of these plants for over 2 years now.
They have been living quietly and peacefully in water and they seem happy (I think!). But a few days ago I realized that their growth rate has stopped, and the leaves on one of them are turning yellow. :(
That's why I decided to experiment with it. I got a pot, a thin layer of perlite and a soil mix and.. Here is the result!
This is the before:
And here is the after:
So far, so good :) I will keep watering the plant to have enough moisture. And, I have read that it doesn't want direct sunlight. This is something I need to keep in mind, as the plant is now out in the balcony.
I will keep you updated on the lucky bamboo's progress :)