Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Organizing the PC #2




Today I'm going to propose another add-on that is convenient and helpful. I tried it this morning and it found about 50 (!) duplicate bookmarks, which I had them delete! Now, I'm one step closer to a more organized browser. 
I never knew that I had 574(!!) bookmarks, but I knew I had… many! Lately, I was bookmarking wonderful blogs and then they got lost in a huge list and when I tried to find them I just couldn't. That made me so frustrated and I knew I had to start organizing my bookmarks... asap!

This add-on is called Check Places and "checks your bookmarks are valid and the pages still exist, checks for duplicates and for empty folders and can restore missing favicons."

So, it does quite a lot in terms of organizing! If you are using firefox and suffering from a loooong list of unsorted bookmarks, then it would be a good idea to try it.

To download it click here. To learn more about how to use it, click here!


What other areas in your PC do you feel are in need of some organizing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...