Friday, March 4, 2011

Seek and you shall find... happiness!


Hello and welcome to my blog!

Like many of us, I try to be happier, to improve myself and my way of living. One might wonder, is it that hard to be happier? Is it that hard to be satisfied?
The truth is that it is. Whether we like it or not, we can never be completely happy, or totally content. Even if we feel happy, it usually lasts for a while and then we feel the need to change something, to move on, to find something else. And don't get me misunderstood here. I'm not talking about love and the significant other. I'm talking about aspects in our life, or smaller things, that have the magical power to make us put a bright smile on our face. To help us boost our energy, or change our mood.
So, this blog is about change. In times of crisis, or not, change is always welcomed.

I'm going to start this blog by mentioning a book. It is called The Happiness Project by and it is about... change.
Of course, it is not a panacea for all problems. But it is filled with ideas about changing our life. One step at a time, or one step at a month, this book will actually make you feel that with a little organizing, everything can be easier and better. 



Have you read it? Did you like it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...